2 gian lớp học, 32 học sinh mầm non là thông tin về điểm trường Cốc Mạ (Quản Bạ, Hà Giang) – nơi chuyến xe Hoa trên đá 8 sẽ cập bến.
A. ĐỊA ĐIỂM
Lá thư từ điểm trường Cốc Mạ
Hình ảnh điểm trường Cốc Mạ
B. THỜI GIAN & LỊCH TRÌNH
C. CÁC HOẠT ĐỘNG TRONG CHUYẾN ĐI
Các sự kiện Hoa trên đá trước
D. Dự kiến kinh phí
Kinh phí dự kiến cho Hoa trên đá (8) là: 30,000,000VNĐ
Số quỹ hiện có: 15,000,000VNĐ (trích từ quỹ Hoa trên đá)
Số quỹ cần cộng đồng chung tay: 15,000,000VNĐ
Dự kiến chi tiêu:
1. Hạng mục sân chơi: 20,000,000VNĐ (1 xích đu, 1 mô hình ô tô kết hợp cầu trượt liên hoàn, 2 bập bênh, thảm cỏ trải sân chơi…vv)
D. DANH SÁCH THÀNH VIÊN ĐANG TUYỂN
E. PHƯƠNG ÁN DI CHUYỂN & ĂN Ở
F. QUY TRÌNH ĐĂNG KÝ
G. THÔNG TIN CẦN BIẾT
H. THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
2 classrooms, 32 kindergarten angels at Cốc Mạ Kindergarten (Quản Bạ, Hà Giang) – the next destination of our Hoa Trên Đá 8 journey
“Play is learning and Learning is play” – Maria Montessori
As per Hoa Trên Đá/Hoatrenda tradition, we will: build a playground from recycling material and decorate (wall painting) classrooms
For local community
A gift to ethnic minority children
Are what have been created and further developed together by our volunteers within the Hoatrenda common house.
Where we are going to is Cốc Mạ kindergarten (Đông Hà commune, Quản Bạ district, Hà Giang province), approximately 370km toward the North pole of Vietnam from Hanoi.
Ha Giang is also the very place where we luckily “picked up” the idea that inspired Hoatrenda Project.
Images of the first “Blossom on Stone” (Hoatrenda – 2014) drawn by kids of H’Mong people at Mien river bank (about 10km away from the places of Hoatrenda 7 and 8)
Images of Cốc Mạ Kindergarten
The Letter sent by Ms. Lien, the teacher who participated in #hoatrenda7 with our team
And where’s the call, there Hoatrenda is
The Kindergarten at Cốc Mạ village, where 32 little H’Mong kids are going to school
Cốc Mạ Kindergarten from outside
2. TIME (2 days, 3 nights)
– Depart from Hanoi: 20h Friday evening (21/12/2018)
– 22 and 23/12: build playground and paint classrooms at Cốc Mạ Kindergarten, Quản Bạ, Hà Giang
– 23/12 afternoon: Depart back to Hanoi.
1/ Build playground from recycling materials
2/ Decorative paint the classrooms
3/ Teach the local kids how to draw; sing and play with them.
4/ Experience the authentic local culture (sing and play with local teachers and children)
5/ And other cultural experiences (secret!!!)
Image of Hoatrenda 4’s playground in Nà Kiến, Mộc Châu (12/2016)
3. LIST OF RECRUITING MEMBERS
– Painting team: 9 members (requirement: at least know how to color)
– Logistic: 1 member (filled)
– Playground team: 5 members
– Performance team: 3 members
– 1 cameraman
Estimated participating cost: 900.000đ/member
(Including all costs in the program: travel + accommodation + travel insurance).
4. TRANSPORT AND STAY PLAN
1/ Transport: hired bus from Hanoi
2/ Stay: Accommodation at the kindergarten. Meals are prepared by teachers and logistic team
Lunch: 30k/ person/meal
5. RESGISTRATION PROCEDURE
– Step 1: Fill the provided form with personal information
– Step 2: Receive and reply email
– Step 3: Online interview
– Step 4: Finalize member list & offline meeting and collect participating cost
6. YOU SHOULD KNOW
1/ Hoatrenda always welcomes volunteers who don’t register but still want to participate. Please contact the Leader privately via the contact details below to arrange accommodation and meals.
2/ Hoatrenda8 accepts family registration (with small kid) participating in the form of: experience trip.
3/ All participants are required to purchase travel insurance, the Organizing Team is not responsible for members who do not have insurance for themselves and volunteers outside the registered list.4/ Registration deadline: 10/12/2018
7. CONTACT DETAILS
For all questions, please contact Leader Hoatrenda8 / Founder Hoatrenda:
Trần Việt Anh
M: 0969 124 980 – E: email@example.com
– More about the project for recycling playgrounds and school painting for highland children at https://www.facebook.com/HoaTrenDaVn– Website: hoatrenda.com
– Registration link https://goo.gl/forms/edmLwYth5SblkZH73